The inner work in which we investigate and heal our past helps us to:
- complete unfinished business that costs us a lot of energy and blur our vision
- you go back to important events and encounters with people.
The fact that you are on your way to your death will shed a different light on the situation.
- you think about how you use your talents in your life
- you acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses
- you explore your relationship with the Great Mystery throughout your life
- you will meet people who have played an important role in Spirit.
An invitation to say what needs to be said, to do what is still to be done and to forgive what still needs to be forgiven
- you will express your gratitude for the role these people have played in your life and for the
role you played in their lives.
Healing your relationships and healing these relationships is often the most important work during this hut
This Death Lodge is
- a process of awareness of what is going on in ourselves and who we are in relation to
- opening us to new possibilities
- making the choice between just getting old or passionate and knowingly getting old
When? Sat June 20 from 4:30 pm until Sunday June 21 2 pm. The Deathlodge itself takes from sunset to sunrise (we don't sleep so provide enough rest)
Place: The Key Of Life, Nuchten 98, 9506 Idegem
Participation? 100 euro
Would you like to receive our newsletter? Then register via this link http://thekeyoflife.be/nl/nieuwsbrief
You are expected Friday 15 June between 4 and 4:30 pm. If you come by train choose station Zandbergen (Geraardsbergen-Denderleeuw) and give us a call with hour of arrival 0479 29 79 29. The end is scheduled Saturday around 2 pm.
What to bring?
Clothing adapted to the weather (especially to sit outside at night and be well protected against mosquitoes, provide long pants, stockings, long shirt, ...)
Make sure you have eaten
Also provide a towel, shawl or swimsuit for the sweat lodge
Small towel + washcloth (after the mask)
Musical instruments (drum, ratchet, ...)
Fruit on Friday
Soup + breakfast on Saturday after the sweat lodge
Water, tea and a biscuit
The rest of the material