Why do we do what we do?
We believe that we have our own behavior completely under control, the corequadrant® of Ofman punctures this myth.
Our core qualities, pitfalls, challenges and allergies come to the surface subtly or unsalted through our communication.
If it does not click, it clashes: this short circuit often makes collaboration extremely difficult.
By understanding the core quadrant® we understand more about the deeper origins of effective communication, successful partnerships and conflicts.
Purpose of this training?
- Obtaining insight into their own core qualities, pitfalls, challenges and allergies
- The experience of various methodologies to form core quadrants and make them transparent for others (intuitive, creative, cognitive and physical)
The many application possibilities of the model?
- with individual guidance
- in case of cooperation problems
- in conflict management
- during performance interviews
- in cultural change trajectories
- in coaching trajectories
- in education
Given by: Carla Van Den Eeckhoudt, official trainer through Daniel Ofman 054 24 08 39 or email@example.com
Alexander Calder labor integration office Aalst, Antwerp, Rotterdam
House Of Dutch, Brussels