Turn wood into food
-workshop growing edible mushrooms in your own garden-
During this interactive day Wim will share his 16-year passion for mycelium with you so that you too can grow edible mushrooms in your own garden.
What can you expect?
- insight into the life cycle of the mycelium
- introduction of different types of edible fungi
- different cultivation methods for both wood and soil fungi
- pros and cons of various types of wood
- you can graft a strain on the spot with a species of your choice (which you take home)
- you learn to lay a growthlayer for the soil fungi
- tips and tricks to maximize success
Dates: probably 23th of maiArriving 13h -18hPlace: The Key Of Life, Nuchten 98, 9506 Idegem Register via email@example.com
Would you like to receive our newsletter? Then register via this link http://thekeyoflife.be/nl/nieuwsbrief
We provide? Coffee, tea and water What to bring? pen and paper to take notes if possible a drill and wood drill of 9mm packed lunch Possibility? purchase of mycellium of mushrooms (35 species) When and how much? Saturday, 23/03 or 24/03Adult: 70 euros Children up to 12 years: free Children from 12 years: 25 euros
Parking: please drive in and park at the top
When you come for the first time, the GPS indicates at the beginning of the street that you have reached your destination, drive another 100 meters further to number 98 (high wall with gate).
If you come by train, choose Zandbergen station (between Denderleeuw and Geraardsbergen) and give us a call on 0479 29 79 29